Report NEP-OPM-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Tomlin, 2010. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Plant Turnover and Productivity," Working Papers 10-18, Bank of Canada.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2010. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-05, McMaster University.
- Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Banking Globalization and International Business Cycles," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Financial regulation, financial globalization and the synchronization of economic activity," Working Paper Series 1221, European Central Bank.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Ester Faia, 2010. "Globalization, Pass-Through and Inflation Dynamic," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Saxena, Sweta C. & Tovar, Camilo E., 2010. "Chronicle of currency collapses: re-examining the effects on output," Working Paper Series 1226, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Papers w201006, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.