Report NEP-OPM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Óscar Afonso & Pedro Neves & Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2010. "Costly Investment, Complementarities, International Technological-Knowledge Diffusion and the Skill Premium," NIPE Working Papers 19/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00497486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca PENSIEROSO, 2010. "The Great Depression in Belgium: an Open-Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00497446 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KornÃ©lia KrajnyÃ¡k & Volodymyr Tulin, 2010. "How Expensive is Norway? New International Relative Price Measures," IMF Working Papers 10/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Florence Jaumotte & Piyaporn Sodsriwiboon, 2010. "Current Account Imbalances in the Southern Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 10/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Gogas, Periklis, 2010. "Asynchronous Business Cycles in the E.U.: the Effect of the Common Currency," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 4-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.