Report NEP-OPM-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing Engines of Growth: Innovation and Standardization," NBER Working Papers 15958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Busse & Peter Nunnenkamp & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Labor Rights: A Panel Analysis of Bilateral FDI Flows," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Johann Scharler, 2010. "The Synchronization of GDP Growth in the G7 during U.S. Recessions. Is this Time Different?," Economics working papers 2010-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2010. "From Home Bias to Euro Bias: Disentangling the Effects of Monetary Union on the European Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 22430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia Lendvai & Werner Roeger, 2010. "External deficits in the Baltics 1995 to 2007: Catching up or imbalances," European Economy - Economic Papers 398, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carlos Garcimartín & Luis Rivas & Pilar García Martínez, 2010. "On the Role of Relative Prices and Capital Flows in Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth: the Experiences of Portugal and Spain in the Euro Area," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.