Report NEP-OPM-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2010. "Local Currency Pricing, Foreign Monetary Shocks and Exchange Rate Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201005, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Free Huizinga & S. Smulders, 2009. "Varieties and the terms of trade," CPB Discussion Paper 127, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Andrea Raffo, 2010. "Technology shocks: novel implications for international business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 992, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00435836 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karagedikli, Özer & Mumtaz, Haroon & Tanaka, Misa, 2010. "All together now: do international factors explain relative price comovements?," Bank of England working papers 381, Bank of England.
- Parsley, David, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in South Africa: Panel Evidence from Individual Goods and Services," MPRA Paper 21115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Sunder-Plassmann, Laura, 2010. "Time-varying dynamics of the real exchange rate. A structural VAR analysis," Bank of England working papers 382, Bank of England.
- Gande, Amar & Parsley, David, 2010. "Sovereign Credit Ratings, Transparency and International Portfolio Flows," MPRA Paper 21118, University Library of Munich, Germany.