Report NEP-OPM-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SÃ¶derberg, Johan, 2010. "Non-uniform staggered prices and output persistence," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2009:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Malin & Masuch, Klaus & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Determinants of inflation and price level differentials across the euro area countries," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1129, European Central Bank.
- Shigeto Kitano, 2010. "Capital Controls and Welfare," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2010-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2011.
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho & Rudolfs Bems, 2009. "Exchange Rate Assessments," IMF Working Papers 09/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana, 2010. "Common factors in small open economies: inference and consequences," Working Papers 10-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _080, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1815 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Benedictow & PÃ¥l Boug, 2010. "Trade liberalisation and import price behaviour: the case of textiles and wearing apparels," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 605, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaston Gelos & Robert Rennhack & James P Walsh & Pelin Berkmen, 2009. "The Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Elvira Prades & Katrin Rabitsch, 2009. "Capital liberalization and the US external imbalance," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2009/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).