Report NEP-OPM-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2009. "Exchange-Rate Misalignments in Duopoly: the Case of Airbus and Boeing," Working Papers 2009-10, CEPII research center.
- Nicolas Berman & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2009. "How do Different Exporters React to Exchange Rate Changes? Theory, Empirics and Aggregate Implications," Working Papers 2009-32, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nguyen, Ha, 2010. "Valuation effects with transitory and trend productivity shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5174, The World Bank.
- Perez Caldentey, Esteban & Ali, Anesa, 2010. "Growth and convergence/divergence in productivity under balance-of-payments constraint," MPRA Paper 20056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa & Woojin Kang, 2010. "Savings, Investment and Current Account Surplus in Asia," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1001, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: a New Look Using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Working Papers 2009-17, CEPII research center.
- Garita, Gus, 2009. "How Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth and its Components?," MPRA Paper 20099, University Library of Munich, Germany.