Report NEP-OPM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin04020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Working Papers 272009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Aurélien Eyquem & Gunes Kamber, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Exchange Rate Pass-through under Internationalized Production," Post-Print halshs-00407665, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00380417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul D. McNelis, 2009. "Structural Change and Counterfactual Inflation-Targeting in Hong Kong," Working Papers 232009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Fidrmuc , Jarko, 2009. "The impact of the global financial crisis on business cycles in Asian emerging economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2009. "Vulnerabilities in Central and Eastern European countries: Dynamics of asymmetric shocks," Post-Print halshs-00407675, HAL.