Report NEP-OPM-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo DePace & Johanna Francis, 2008. "The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2008-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Juraj Antal, 2008. "Macroeconomic Stability: Transition Towards the Nominal Exchange Rate Stability," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp368, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Reuven Glick & Michael Hutchison, 2008. "Navigating the trilemma: capital flows and monetary policy in China," Working Paper Series 2008-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sovereign wealth funds: stylized facts about their determinants and governance," Working Paper Series 2008-33, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rodolphe Blavy & Luciana Juvenal, 2008. "Mexico's integration into NAFTA markets: a view from sectoral real exchange rates," Working Papers 2008-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mark Weisbrot, 2008. "Argentina: The Crisis that Isn't," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-29, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).