Report NEP-OPM-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Hanslin, 2008. "The effect of trade openness on optimal government size under endogenous firm entry," SOI - Working Papers 0802, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Krüger, Dirk & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2007. "Demographic Change, Relative Factor Prices, International Capital Flows, and their Differential Effects on the Welfare of Generations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Winkler, Roland C., 2008. "Anticipated and unanticipated oil price shocks and optimal monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 2008,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Winkler, Adalbert, 2008. "Financial markets and the current account: emerging Europe versus emerging Asia," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mark David Witte, . "The Currency Denomination of Trade and Price Discrimination: The Euro after European Union Expansion," Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Charleston.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Muñoz Torres, Rebeca I., 2008. "The Effect of the Exchange Rates on Investment in Mexican Manufacturing Industry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 846, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.