Report NEP-NEU-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanessa Mertins & Andrea B. Schote & Jobst Meyer, 2013. "Variants of the Monoamine Oxidase A Gene (MAOA) Predict Free-riding Behavior in Women in a Strategic Public Goods Experiment," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2013. "The Effect of Non-Cognitive Traits on Health Behaviours in Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 7301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2013. "The College Type: Personality and Educational Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Ori Heffetz & Miles S. Kimball & Alex Rees-Jones, 2013. "Can Marginal Rates of Substitution Be Inferred from Happiness Data? Evidence from Residency Choices," NBER Working Papers 18927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & Angela Lee Duckworth & Susann Rohwedder & David R. Weir, 2012. "Personality Traits and Economic Preparation for Retirement," Working Papers wp279, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2013. "Assessing Mental Models via Recording the Decision Deliberations of Pairs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.