Report NEP-NEU-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Fausta Lui & Patrizia Baraldi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and Losses: A Common Neural Network for Economic Behaviour," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 033, University of Siena.
- Davis, John B, 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity," Working Papers and Research 2010-08, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Georgios Halkias & Flora Kokkinaki, 2010. "Attention, Memory, and Evaluation of Schema Incongruent Brand Messages. An Empirical Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 032, University of Siena.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2010. "The Role of Impulses in Shaping Decisions," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp552, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Tobias Regner & Nicole S. Harth, 2010. "Other-regarding behaviour: Testing guilt- and reciprocity-based models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.