Report NEP-NEU-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Deeg, Dorly J. H. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2010. "The Role of Early-Life Conditions in the Cognitive Decline due to Adverse Events Later in Life," IZA Discussion Papers 4780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/249146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Friesner & Robert Rosenman & Brenna Lobb & Emanuel Tanne, 2009. "The Costs of a Quiet Disorder: Direct and Indirect Costs of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2009-23, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/246717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Francesconi & Christian Ghiglino & Motty Perry, 2010. "On the Origin of the Family," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp534, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.