Report NEP-NEU-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Deeg, Dorly J. H. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2010. "The Role of Early-Life Conditions in the Cognitive Decline due to Adverse Events Later in Life," IZA Discussion Papers 4780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/249146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Friesner & Robert Rosenman & Brenna Lobb & Emanuel Tanne, 2009. "The Costs of a Quiet Disorder: Direct and Indirect Costs of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension," Working Papers 2009-23, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/246717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Francesconi & Christian Ghiglino & Motty Perry, 2010. "On the Origin of the Family," Discussion Paper Series dp534, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.