Report NEP-NEU-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takahashi, Taiki & Hadzibeganovic, Tarik & Cannas, Sergio & Makino, Takaki & Fukui, Hiroki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2009. "Cultural neuroeconomics of intertemporal choice," MPRA Paper 16814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jian Li & Erte Xiao & Daniel Houser & P. Read Montague, 2009. "Neural Responses to Sanction Threats in Two-Party Economic Exchange," Working Papers, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science 1012, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudia Oellers & Eva Wegner, 2009. "Does Germany Need a (New) Research Ethics for the Social Sciences?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 86, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2008. "How universal is happiness?," MPRA Paper 16853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2008.