Report NEP-NEU-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- David K Levine, 2009. "Is Behavioral Economics Doomed?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000274, David K. Levine.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "Assisting Finance Decision Through Leasing," Papers, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein 2009/29, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Cools, E. & Vanderheyden,K., 2009. "The search for person-career fit: do cognitive styles matter?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2009-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- QUINLAN, Thomas & LONCKE, Maaike & LEIJTEN, Mariëlle & VAN WAES, Luuk, 2009. "‘Writers’ shift between error correction and sentence composing: Competing processes and the executive function," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2009006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp513, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "What Comes to Mind," NBER Working Papers 15084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2009. "Attitudes toward Uncertainty among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naci H. Mocan & Erdal Tekin, 2009. "Obesity, Self-esteem and Wages," NBER Working Papers 15101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.