Report NEP-NEU-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amir Perelberg & Richard Schuster, 2009. "Coordinated Breathing in Bottlenose Dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) as Cooperation: Integrating Proximate and Ultimate Explanations," Discussion Paper Series dp507, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Amir Perelberg & Richard Schuster, 2009. "Bottlenose Dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) Prefer to Cooperate When Petted: Integrating Proximate and Ultimate Explanations II," Discussion Paper Series dp508, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Understanding Risk Attitudes in two Dimensions: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2009-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Why effects of social capital on health status differ between genders: considering the labor market condition," MPRA Paper 14985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus, 2009. "Misbehavioral urban economics," MPRA Paper 14951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Algers, Staffan, 2009. "Willingness to accept commuting time for yourself and for your spouse: Empirical evidence from Swedish stated preference data," Working Papers 2009:5, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).