Report NEP-NET-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Pénard & Mourad Zeroukhi, 2013. "Open Source Software Subsidies and Network Compatibility in a Mixed Duopoly," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201339, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- di Iasio, Giovanni & Battiston, Stefano & Infante, Luigi & Pierobon, Federico, 2013. "Capital and Contagion in Financial Networks," MPRA Paper 52141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lena Tonzer, 2013. "Cross-Border Interbank Networks, Banking Risk and Contagion," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 129, FIW.
- Nomaler & Frenken & Heimeriks, 2013. "Do more distant collaborations have more citation impact?," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies 13-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & Andrea Galeotti, 2013. "The Value of Network Information," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2013-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gong, Zheng & Tian, Feng & Xu, Boyan, 2013. "Limited Information Aggregation and Externalities - A Simple Model of Metastable Market," MPRA Paper 52143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "Quantity or quality? Knowledge alliances and their effects on patenting," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 122, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).