Report NEP-NET-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jin-Hyuk Kim & Jeffrey T. Prince & Calvin Qiu, 2013. "Indirect Network Effects and the Quality Dimension: A Look at the Gaming Industry," Working Papers 2013-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2013. "Foreign capital, Non-Traded Goods and Welfare in a Developing Economy in the presence of Externalities," MPRA Paper 52140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank van Oort, 2013. "Modeling Knowledge Networks in Economic Geography: A Discussion of Four Empirical Strategies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1325, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Taylor J. Canann, 2013. "Software Vulnerability Analysis in Cyber Security: A Network Structure Approach," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-05, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- P. Dogan, . "Vertical Networks, Integration, and Connectivity," Working Paper 33644, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2013. "Gas Network and Market: à la carte?," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/73, European University Institute.
- Alexei Parakhonyak & Nick Vikander, 2013. "Optimal sales schemes for network goods," HSE Working papers WP BRP 41/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & R. Lestage, . "Level of Access and Infrastructure Investment in Network Industries," Working Paper 85926, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A & Sutter, Matthias, 2013. "Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior andEquilibrium Selection," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6m0584qv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2013. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," EconStor Preprints 88145, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2013. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network (R)," Department of Economics Working Papers 13-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan, . "Service-based versus Facility-based Competition in Local Access Networks," Working Paper 33650, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ding, Ke, 2013. "Platforms and firm capabilities : a study of emerging global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 432, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Keith N. Hylton & Haizhen Lin & Hyo-Youn Chu, 2013. "Negligence and Two-Sided Causation," Working Papers 2013-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2013. "Who Disseminates Technology to Whom, How, and Why: Evidence from Buyer-Seller Business Networks," Working Papers DP-2013-26, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).