Report NEP-NET-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert P. Gilles & Dimitrios Diamantaras, 2013. "Platform Competition as Network Contestability," DETU Working Papers 1303, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Renaud Foucart & Jana Friedrichsen, 2013. "Bidding for Network Size: Platform Competition when Quality and Network Size are Complements," Economics Series Working Papers 675, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Faber, 2013. "Trade Integration, Market Size and Industrialization: Evidence from China's National Trunk Highway System," CEP Discussion Papers dp1244, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2013. "For-Profit Search Platforms," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 436, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Mobility, networks and innovation: The role of regions’ absorptive capacity”," IREA Working Papers 201316, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- FORSTER, Manuel & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Trust and manipulation in social networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2013050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas R. Hurd & Davide Cellai & Huibin Cheng & Sergey Melnik & Quentin Shao, 2013. "Illiquidity and Insolvency: a Double Cascade Model of Financial Crises," Papers 1310.6873, arXiv.org.
- Fabian Winter & Mitesh Kataria, 2013. "You Are Who Your Friends Are: An Experiment on Trust and Homophily in Friendship Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2013. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivation of Inventors in High Tech Firms ? A Group-Based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization: An Approach to Cooperative Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1854R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2013.