Report NEP-NET-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Airport Congestion and Airline Network Structure," Working Papers 2072/211753, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Sven M. Laudien & Jörg Freiling, 2013. "Regional Headquarters and Their Impact on Knowledge Transfer Processes in Transnational Companies - A 'Small World' Network Perspective," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 17, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised May 2013.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "Airline networks, mergers, and consumer welfare," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2013. "Information Sharing Networks in Linear Quadratic Games," Working Papers 2013.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Géraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Christian H.C.A. Henning, 2013. "Measuring the Influence of Networks on Transaction Costs Using a Non-parametric Regression Technique," IFRO Working Paper 2013/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Riessen, B. van & Negenborn, R.R. & Dekker, R. & Lodewijks, G., 2013. "Service network design for an intermodal container network with flexible due dates/times and the possibility of using subcontracted transport," Econometric Institute Report EI2013-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowsk, 2013. "Anonymous Social Influence," Working Papers 2013.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.