Report NEP-NET-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games on Networks," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt51v6w9hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Jullien, Bruno & Klimenko, Mikhail, 2012. "Language, Internet and Platform Competition: the case of Search Engine," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 12-336, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Oscar Volij, 2012. "First-Mover Advantage In Two-Sided Competitions: An Experimental Comparison Of Role-Assignment Rules," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 1208, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2012. "Do Social Networks Prevent Bank Runs?," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0812, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Iván Arribas & Penélope Hernández & Jose E. Vila, 2012. "Guanxi, performance and innovation in entrepreneurial service projects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0612, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 12-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2012. "Asymmetric flow networks," IKERLANAK, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I Ikerlanak;2012-60, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Zhang Li & Ilya Pollak, 2012. "Sparsifying Defaults: Optimal Bailout Policies for Financial Networks in Distress," Papers, arXiv.org 1209.3982, arXiv.org.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lionel Fontagné & Nicholas Sly & Farid Toubal, 2012. "Cherries for Sale: Export Networks and the Incidence of Cross-Border M&A," NBER Working Papers 18414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sangyub Ryu, 2012. "Networking Partner Selection and Its Impact on the Perceived Success of Collaboration," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2012_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.