Report NEP-NET-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörg Claussen & Tobias Kretschmer & Philip Mayrhofer, 2012. "Incentives for Quality over Time - The Case of Facebook Applications," CEP Discussion Papers dp1133, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carfì, David & Bagileri, Daniela & Dagnino, Gianbattista, 2012. "Asymmetric R&D alliances and coopetitive games," MPRA Paper 37095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- P. Nijkamp & A. Reggiani, 2012. "Did Zipf Anticipate Socio-Economic Spatial Networks?," Working Papers wp816, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Opolot, Daniel, 2012. "Social interactions and complex networks," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 014, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Weehuizen, Rifka, 2012. "The co-evolution of organizational performance and emotional contagion," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 012, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.