Report NEP-NET-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli, 2011. "Null Models of Economic Networks: The Case of the World Trade Web," Papers 1112.2895, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," Working Papers 2011-26, CEPII research center.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Calvo-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social interactions and spillovers," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12914, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli, 2012. "Triadic motifs and dyadic self-organization in the World Trade Network," Papers 1201.1215, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Dessi, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2011. "Network Cognition," IDEI Working Papers 691, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2012.
- G. Wims & D. Martens & M. De Backer, 2011. "Network Models of Financial Contagion: A Definition and Literature Review," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/730, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2012. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000359, David K. Levine.
- Pau Erola & Albert Diaz-Guilera & Sergio Gomez & Alex Arenas, 2012. "Modeling international crisis synchronization in the World Trade Web," Papers 1201.2024, arXiv.org.
- Jean Eric Pelet & Ballantyne David & Sébastien Nouet, 2011. "Synergies between Digital Social Networks (DSN) and e-commerce: an application of the Delphi method," Working Papers halshs-00655435, HAL.
- Luca RICCETTI & Alberto RUSSO & Mauro GALLEGATI, 2011. "Leveraged Network-Based Financial Accelerator," Working Papers 371, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Stefanie Glotzbach, 2012. "Environmental justice in agricultural systems. An evaluation of success factors and barriers by the example of the Philippine farmer network MASIPAG," Working Paper Series in Economics 225, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.