Report NEP-NET-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi, 2011. "Measuring the Social Performance of Microfinance in Europe," Working Papers CEB 11-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2011. "Endogenous Coalitions Formations Through Technology Transfers and Fair Prices," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201109, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Suzuki, T. & Talman, A.J.J., 2011. "Solution Concepts for Cooperative Games with Circular Communication Structure," Discussion Paper 2011-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Palan, Stefan, 2011. "Two heads are less bubbly than one: Team decision-making in an experimental asset market," Working Papers 2011-08, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Do Contracts Help? A Team Formation Perspective," Economics Working Papers 2011-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.