Report NEP-NET-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Dogan, Pinar, 2011. "Access Pricing, Competition, and Incentives to Migrate from "Old" to "New" Technology," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Doctors' remuneration schemes and hospital competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2011.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & J. M. C. Rocha & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Directed Clustering Coefficient as a Measure of Systemic Risk in Complex Banking Networks," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 249, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shriver, Scott K. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Hofstetter, Reto, 2011. "Social Ties and User-Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2083, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:aal:abbswp:11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore