Report NEP-NET-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Ermann & Dima L. Shepelyansky, 2011. "Google matrix of the world trade network," Papers 1103.5027, arXiv.org.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1106, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- JINJI Naoto & ZHANG Xingyuan & HARUNA Shoji, 2011. "Does the Structure of Multinational Enterprises' Activity Affect Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhao, Y., 2011. "Us Knows Us in the UK: On Director Networks and CEO Compensation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paula Sarmento, 2011. "The Effects of Vertical Separation and Access Price Regulation on Investment Incentives," FEP Working Papers 410, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David M. McEvoy & Todd L. Cherry & John K. Stranlund, 2011. "The Endogenous Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2011-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Godal, Odd & Meland, Frode, 2011. "Coalition formation and strategic permit trade under the Kyoto Protocol," Working Papers in Economics, University of Bergen, Department of Economics 04/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.