Report NEP-NET-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jullien, Bruno, 2010. "Two-Sided B2B Platforms," IDEI Working Papers 652, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2011.
- Stijn FERRARI & Frank VERBOVEN, 2010. "Vertical control of a distribution network - an empirical analysis of magazines," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.19, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riedl Arno & Exelle Ben d, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," Research Memoranda 065, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2010. "Network Formation with Adaptive Agents," MPRA Paper 27388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulia De Masi & Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2010. "Network Analysis to Detect Common Strategies in the Italian Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers Series wp2010_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Aalbers, Rick & Koppius, Otto & Dolfsma, Wilfred, 2006. "On and Off the Beaten Path: Transferring Knowledge through Formal and Informal Networks," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2006/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Michel Le Breton & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Alexei Savvateev & Shlomo Weber, 2010. "Stability and Fairness in Models with a Multiple Membership," Working Papers 10.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.