Report NEP-NET-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Cloud Computing Value Chains Understanding Businesses and Value Creation in the Cloud," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201061, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
- Pranav Dandekar & Ashish Goel & Ramesh Govindan & Ian Post, 2010. "Liquidity in Credit Networks: A Little Trust Goes a Long Way," Papers 1007.0515, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2010. "Regulatory legacy, VoIP adoption and investment incentives," CPB Discussion Paper 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Olivier Bomsel, 2013. "Copyright and brands in the digital age: Internalizing the externalities of meaning," Post-Print hal-00498365, HAL.
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2010. "Does Unbundling Really Matter? The Telecommunications And Electricity Cases," FEP Working Papers 380, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tamás Sebestyén, 2010. "Innovation and Diversity in a Dynamic Knowledge Network," Working Papers 2010/1, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Mar 2010.
- Franklin Allen & Ana Babus & Elena Carletti, 2010. "Financial Connections and Systemic Risk," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/30, European University Institute.
- Liverpool, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 970, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schiffer, Eva & Hartwich, Frank & Monge, Mario, 2010. "Who has influence in multistakeholder governance systems?," IFPRI discussion papers 964, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).