Report NEP-NET-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Cloud Computing Value Chains Understanding Businesses and Value Creation in the Cloud," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201061, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
- Pranav Dandekar & Ashish Goel & Ramesh Govindan & Ian Post, 2010. "Liquidity in Credit Networks: A Little Trust Goes a Long Way," Papers 1007.0515, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2010. "Regulatory legacy, VoIP adoption and investment incentives," CPB Discussion Paper 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00498365_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2010. "Does Unbundling Really Matter? The Telecommunications And Electricity Cases," FEP Working Papers 380, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2010. "Innovation and Diversity in a Dynamic Knowledge Network," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2010/1, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Mar 2010.
- Franklin Allen & Ana Babus & Elena Carletti, 2010. "Financial Connections and Systemic Risk," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2010/30, European University Institute.
- Liverpool, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Poverty status and the impact of social networks on smallholder technology adoption in rural Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 970, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schiffer, Eva & Hartwich, Frank & Monge, Mario, 2010. "Who has influence in multistakeholder governance systems?," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 964, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).