Report NEP-NET-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Lopez, Angel, 2010. "Mobile termination, network externalities, and consumer expectations," IESE Research Papers D/850, IESE Business School.
- Junseok Hwang & Dongook Choi & Jongeun Oh & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "Competition in the Korean Internet Portal Market: Network Effects, Profit, and Market Efficiency," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200925, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Hagenbach, Jeanne, 2010. "Centralizing Information in Networks," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 313, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2010. "The Structure of Online Consumer Communication Networks," FCN Working Papers 3/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Garcia-Rosa, Alfonso & Kiss, Hubert Janos & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael, 2010. "Do Social Networks Prevent Bank Runs?," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 9723, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.