Report NEP-NET-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandrova-Kabadjova, Biliana & Negrín, José Luis, 2009. "What drives the network’s growth? An agent-based study of the payment card market," Working Paper Series 1143, European Central Bank.
- Jie-Jun Tseng & Sai-Ping Li & Sun-Chong Wang, 2010. "Experimental evidence for the interplay between individual wealth and transaction network," Papers 1001.3731, arXiv.org.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Chakravorti, Sujit & Rodríguez Fernández, Francisco, 2009. "Regulating two-sided markets: an empirical investigation," Working Paper Series 1137, European Central Bank.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Wright, Julian, 2009. "Credit card interchange fees," Working Paper Series 1138, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Brito & Ricardo Correia, 2010. "Regions as Networks: Towards a Conceptual Framework of Territorial Dynamics," FEP Working Papers 357, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Working Paper Series 1144, European Central Bank.
- Ruzana Davoyan & Jorn Altmann & Wolfgang Effelsberg, 2010. "Intercarrier Compensation in Unilateral and Bilateral Arrangements," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201041, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Jorn Altmann & Zelalem Berhanu Bedane, 2010. "A P2P File Sharing Network Topology Formation Algorithm Based on Social Network Information," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201049, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Bedre-Defolie, Özlem & Calvano, Emilio, 2009. "Pricing payment cards," Working Paper Series 1139, European Central Bank.
- Bolt, Wilko & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2009. "SEPA, efficiency, and payment card competition," Working Paper Series 1140, European Central Bank.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Información y persuasión en los mercados financieros
[Information and persuasion in financial markets]," MPRA Paper 20158, University Library of Munich, Germany.