Report NEP-NET-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kato, Takao & Shu, Pian, 2009. "Peer Effects, Social Networks, and Intergroup Competition in the Workplace," Working Papers 09-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Malighetti, G & Martini, G & Paleari, S & Redondi, R, 2009. "The Impacts of Airport Centrality in the EU Network and Inter- Airport Competition on Airport Efficiency," MPRA Paper 17673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Social network driven innovation," Working Papers 47, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2009. "Does social software support service innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabrice Forest & Olivier Lavoisy & Markus Eurich & Jilles Van Gurp & Duncan Wilson, 2009. "Roadmap for Real World Internet applications," Post-Print halshs-00418584, HAL.