Report NEP-NET-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihm, Maximilian & Toth, Russell & Lang, Corey, 2009. "What Goes Around Comes Around: A Theory of Indirect Reciprocity in Networks," Working Papers 09-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Jaroslaw Kwapien & Sylwia Gworek & Stanislaw Drozdz & Andrzej Gorski, 2009. "Analysis of a network structure of the foreign currency exchange market," Papers 0906.0480, arXiv.org.
- Christian H. Sanabria & R. Huerta-Quintanilla & M. Rodriguez-Achach, 2009. "Class formation in a social network with asset exchange," Papers 0905.4793, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Lazer, David & Mergel, Ines & Ziniel, Curt & Esterling, Kevin & Neblo, Michael, 2009. "Networks, Hierarchies, and Markets: Aggregating Collective Problem Solving in Social Systems," Working Paper Series rwp09-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Diego Garlaschelli, 2009. "Multinetwork of international trade: A commodity-specific analysis," Papers 0908.1879, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshi Fujiwara & Hideaki Aoyama & Yuichi Ikeda & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Wataru Souma, 2009. "Structure and temporal change of the credit network between banks and large firms in Japan," Papers 0901.2377, arXiv.org, revised May 2009.
- G. De Masi & Y. Fujiwara & M. Gallegati & B. Greenwald & J. E. Stiglitz, 2009. "An Analysis of the Japanese Credit Network," Papers 0901.2384, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.