Report NEP-NET-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344457 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. König & tefano Battiston & Mauro Napoletano & Frank Schweitzer, 2008. "The efficiency and evolution of R&D Networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Vigier, A., 2008. "Globalization, Education, and the Topology of Social Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0851, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Collins, J. & Ketter, W. & Gini, M., 2008. "Flexible Decision Support in Dynamic Interorganizational Networks," Research Paper ERS-2008-082-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Shuang LI & Ming LU & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "The Value of Power in China: How Do Party Membership and Social Networks Affect Pay in Different Ownership Sectors?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-011, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, coalitions and externalities: A comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- McQuillin, Ben, 2008. "The extended and generalized Shapley value: Simultaneous consideration of coalitional externalities and coalitional structure," MPRA Paper 12049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2008. "Dividends and Weighted Values in Games with Externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 758.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).