Report NEP-NET-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Network Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Paper Series 727, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi, 2008. "Interlocking Editorship. A Network Analysis of the Links Between Economic Journals," Department of Economics University of Siena 532, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2008. "Microstructure of Collaboration: The 'Social Network' of Open Source Software," CEPR Discussion Papers 6789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard, 2008. "If the Alliance Fits . . . : Innovation and Network Dynamics," Working Papers of BETA 2008-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Krishnan, Pramila & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2008. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cuberes, David, 2008. "The Diffusion of Internet: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 8433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamata Parhi, 2008. "Impact of Changing Facets of Inter-firm Interactions on Manufacturing Excellence: A Social Network Perspective of Indian Automotive Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2008-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore