Report NEP-NET-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Cabral, 2008. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 08-4, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2008. "The Elusive Antitrust Standard on Bundling in Europe and in the United States at the Aftermath of the Microsoft Cases," Working Papers 08-1, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2008. "Interconnection among academic journal platforms: Multilateral versus bilateral interconnection," Economics Working Papers 1074, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2009.
- Gilles, R.P. & Lazarova, E.A. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2008. "Stable Economic Cooperation: A Relational Approach," Discussion Paper 2008-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Kwak, Sally, 2008. "What Is a Peer? The Role of Network Definitions in Estimation of Endogenous Peer Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 3335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico Moretti, 2008. "Social Learning and Peer Effects in Consumption: Evidence from Movie Sales," NBER Working Papers 13832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.