Report NEP-NET-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Z. Liu & Chris F. Kemerer & Michael D. Smith, 2007. "Standards Competition In The Presence Of Digital Conversion Technology: An Empirical Analysis Of The Flash Memory Card Market," Working Papers 07-17, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Bin Gu & Yun Huang & Wenjing Duan & Andrew B. Whinston, 2007. "Online Peer-to-peer Communities: An Empirical Investigation of a Music Sharing Network as a Dynamic Two-sided Network," Working Papers 07-42, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Pollock, R., 2007. "The Control of Porting in Two-Sided Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0754, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geoffrey Heal & Howard Kunreuther, 2007. "Social Reinforcement: Cascades, Entrapment and Tipping," NBER Working Papers 13579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Maria Daskalakis & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2007. "On the dynamics of knowledge generation and trust building in regional innovation networks. A multi method approach," papers on agent-based economics 4, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.