Report NEP-NET-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Sjaak Hurkens, 2007. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-way Access Pricing: Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers 07-11, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:20_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:21_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yongmin Chen & Scott J. Savage, 2007. "The Effects Of Competition On The Price For Cable Modem Internet Access," Working Papers 07-13, NET Institute.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Dullaert, W. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2007. "Joint Hub Network Development," Discussion Paper 2007-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan P. Aus, 2007. "EU Governance in an Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: Logics of Decision-making in the Justice and Home Affairs Council," ARENA Working Papers 15, ARENA.
- Christian R. Østergaard, 2007. "Knowledge Flows Through Social Networks in a Cluster Interfirm versus University-Industry Contacts," DRUID Working Papers 07-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.