Report NEP-NET-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "Games of Social Influence," Economics Discussion Papers 639, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomas Takalo, 2007. "Intellectual property rights and standard setting in financial services: the case of the Single European Payments Area," Working Papers 07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Miragaia, Dina, 2007. "Leaning an University Department: a life experiment," MPRA Paper 2616, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2007.
- Frank Beckenbach & Ramòn Briegel & Maria Daskalakis, 2007. "Behavioral foundation and agent-based simulation of regional innovation dynamics," papers on agent-based economics 3, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Jordahl, Henrik, 2007. "Inequality and Trust," Working Paper Series 715, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.