Report NEP-NET-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bismut, Sophie, 2006. "Competition in European Telecom Markets," MPRA Paper 3567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sören Preibusch & Bettina Hoser & Seda Gürses & Bettina Berendt, 2007. "Ubiquitous Social Networks: Opportunities and Challenges for Privacy-Aware User Modelling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 698, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Javier Rivas, 2007. "Friendship Selection," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2007/08, European University Institute.
- Francesco Feri, 2007. "Network Formation With Endogenous Decay," Working Papers 2007-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore