Report NEP-NET-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2007. "Price structure and network externalities in the telecommunications industry : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4200, The World Bank.
- Gandal, Neil & King III, Charles & Van Alstyne, Marshall W., 2007. "Information Technology Use and Productivity at the Individual Level," CEPR Discussion Papers 6260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2007. "Asset price dynamics with small world interactions under hetereogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 149, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Fent, Thomas, 2006. "Collective Social Dynamics and Social Norms," MPRA Paper 2841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore