Report NEP-NET-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie3:ief69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko & Palm, Franz, 2007. "On the information value of (un)embedded network ties," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:01_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Levin, Hagay & Schapira, Michael & Zohar, Aviv, 2006. "The Strategic Justification for BGP," MPRA Paper 2110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagedoorn, John & Lorenz-Orlean, Stefanie & Kranenburg, Hans, 2007. "Inter-firm technology transfer: Partnership-embedded licensing or standard licensing agreements?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 006, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009939 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Levinson & Andrew Odlyzko, 2007. "Too Expensive to Meter: The influence of transaction costs in transportation and communication," Working Papers 200802, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group, revised Feb 2007.