Report NEP-NET-2006-06-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katinka Pantzy & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Cooperative Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-32, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," series 0004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jan 2002.
- Marcel Van Gils & Erik-Hans Klijn, 2005. "Complexity in decision-making - the case of Maasvlakte - Connecting decisions, arenas and actors in spatial decision-making," ERSA conference papers ersa05p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Massimo Geloso Grosso, 2006. "Liberalising Network Infrastructure Services and the GATS," OECD Trade Policy Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
- Nigel Dennis, 2005. "The development of long-haul air services from regional and secondary airports in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa05p316, European Regional Science Association.
- Eric Kroes & Abigail Lierens & Marco Kouwenhoven, 2005. "The airport Network and Catchment area Competition Model - A comprehensive airport demand forecasting system using a partially observed database," ERSA conference papers ersa05p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Regional Cluster Analysis in the Mexican Telecommunications Sector. Impact of Economies of Agglomeration, Clusters and networking in medium-sized Mexican Telecommunication firms," Urban/Regional 0511013, EconWPA.