Report NEP-NET-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:17_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pio Baake & Ulrich Kamecke, 2006. "New Networks, Competition and Regulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 568, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Working Papers 09, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Sebastian Buhai & Marco van der Leij, 2006. "A Social Network Analysis of Occupational Segregation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-016/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Nov 2006.
- Marco van der Leij & Sanjeev Goyal, 2006. "Strong Ties in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-008/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore