Report NEP-NET-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2004. "Search, Obfuscation, and Price Elasticities on the Internet," NBER Working Papers 10570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beethika Khan, 2004. "Consumer Adoption of Online Banking: Does Distance Matter?," Development and Comp Systems 0407002, EconWPA.
- Michael Peters & Sergei Severinov, 2001. "Internet Auctions with Many Traders," Working Papers peters-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gatti, J.R.J. & Kattuman, P., 2003. "Online Price Dispersion Within and Between Seven European Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0343, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Divison Of Labour, Social Networks And Intangible Resources: The Italian Case Of Network Business Creation," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0406007, EconWPA.
- Teerling, Marije L., 2004. "How about integration: the impact of online activities on store satisfaction and loyalty," Research Report 04F08, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Henry Schellhorn & Didier Cossin, 2004. "Credit Risk in a Network Economy," FAME Research Paper Series, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering rp106, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dan Anderberg and Fredrik Andersson, 2003. "Stratification, Social Networks in the Labour Market and Intergenerational Mobility," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 03/8, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.