Report NEP-NET-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Shahin,Jamal, 2002. "Developing a European Polity: the case for governance on the Internet at the European Level," Research Memoranda 008, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walczuch,Rita & Duppen,Ruud, 2002. "Payment Systems For The Internet – Consumer Requirements," Research Memoranda 072, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Berranger,Pascale,de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Schinkel,Maarten Pieter, 2002. "A Slightly More Precise Quantification of the Effects of Microsoft's Conduct," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.