Report NEP-NET-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Shahin,Jamal, 2002. "Developing a European Polity: the case for governance on the Internet at the European Level," Research Memoranda 008, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Langerak, F. & Verhoef, P.C. & Verlegh, P.W.J. & Valck, K. de, 2003. "The Effect of Members' Satisfaction with a Virtual Community on Member Participation," Research Paper ERS-2003-004-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Walczuch,Rita & Duppen,Ruud, 2002. "Payment Systems For The Internet – Consumer Requirements," Research Memoranda 072, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Berranger,Pascale,de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Schinkel,Maarten Pieter, 2002. "A Slightly More Precise Quantification of the Effects of Microsoft's Conduct," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.