Report NEP-MST-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Lijian Wei, 2013. "Learning and Evolution of Trading Strategies in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 335, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Selma Chaker, 2013. "Volatility and Liquidity Costs," Working Papers 13-29, Bank of Canada.
- Deniz Erdemlioglu & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2013. "Which continuous-time model is most appropriate for exchange rates?," Working Papers 2013-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dungey, Mardi & Henry, Olan T & Hvodzdyk, Lyudmyla, 2013. "The impact of jumps and thin trading on realized hedge ratios," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Lars winkelmann & Markus Bibinger & Tobias Linzert, 2013. "ECB monetary policy surprises: identification through cojumps in interest rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2013. "Intermediating Adverse Selection," 2013 Meeting Papers 119, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Calebe de Roure & Steven Furnagiev & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "The Microstructure of Exchange Rate Management: FX Intervention and Capital Controls in Brazil," Kiel Working Papers 1865, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.