Report NEP-MST-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shilei Wang, 2013. "Dynamical Trading Mechanism in Limit Order Markets," Papers 1303.3133, arXiv.org.
- Audrino, Francesco & Fengler, Matthias, 2013. "Are classical option pricing models consistent with observed option second-order moments? Evidence from high-frequency data," Economics Working Paper Series 1311, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Yuta Koike, 2013. "Limit Theorems for the Pre-averaged Hayashi-Yoshida Estimator with Random Sampling," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-276, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Lada M. Kyj & Peter Malec, 2013. "Do High-Frequency Data Improve High-Dimensional Portfolio Allocations?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kervel, V.L. van, 2013. "Competition between stock exchanges and optimal trading," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663709, Tilburg University.
- Donovon, Prosper & Goncalves, Silvia & Meddahi, Nour, 2013. "Bootstrapping Realized Multivariate Volatility Measures," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.