Report NEP-MST-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00684716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Fleming & John Jackson & Ada Li & Asani Sarkar & Patricia Zobel, 2012. "An analysis of OTC interest rate derivatives transactions: implications for public reporting," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 557, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Douglas Gale & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2011. "Liquidity Hoarding," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp682, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Clare & James Seaton & Peter N Smith & Stephen Thomas, 2012. "BREAKING INTO THE BLACKBOX: Trend Following, Stop Losses, and the Frequency of Trading: the case of the S&P500," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 12/11, Department of Economics, University of York.