Report NEP-MST-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antje Fruth & Torsten Schoeneborn & Mikhail Urusov, 2011. "Optimal trade execution and price manipulation in order books with time-varying liquidity," Papers 1109.2631, arXiv.org.
- Nicolas Huth & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "High frequency correlation modelling," Post-Print hal-00621244, HAL.
- Maria Elvira Mancino & Simona Sanfelici, 2011. "Estimation of Quarticity with High Frequency Data," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-06, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, revised Jan 2012.
- Frédéric Abergel & Aymen Jedidi, 2013. "A Mathematical Approach to Order Book Modelling," Working Papers hal-00621253, HAL.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics: empirical facts," Post-Print hal-00621058, HAL.