Report NEP-MST-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov, 2011. "Generalized Flat-Top Realized Kernel Estimation of Ex-Post Variation of Asset Prices Contaminated by Noise," CREATES Research Papers 2011-31, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gökhan Cebiro˜glu & Ulrich Horst, 2011. "Optimal liquidation in dark pools," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christoph Moser & Andrew K. Rose, 2011. "Who Benefits from Regional Trade Agreements? The View from the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 17415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Satoshi Kawanishi, 2011. "The Information Improving Channel of Exchange Rate Intervention: How Do Official Announcements Work?," Discussion Papers 1116, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.