Report NEP-MON-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Porter & TengTeng Xu, 2013. "Money Market Rates and Retail Interest Regulation in China: The Disconnect between Interbank and Retail Credit Conditions," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 13-20, Bank of Canada.
- Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Signaling Effects of Monetary Policy," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- AgnÃ¨s BÃ©nassy-QuÃ©rÃ© & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2013-14, CEPII research center.
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Malawi: A TVP-VAR Approach," Working Papers 201327, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Michael Parkin, 2013. "The Effects of Central Bank Independence and Inflation Targeting on Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Natural Experiments," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20133, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Benjamin Born & Steffen Elstner & Christian Grimme, 2013. "Time-Varying Business Volatility, Price Setting, and the Real Effects of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 19180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine & Giovanni Melina & Joseph Pearlman, 2013. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Rules in Normal and Abnormal Times," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0513, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nicolas VÃƒÂ©ron, 2013. "A realistic bridge towards European banking union," Policy Contributions, Bruegel 783, Bruegel.
- dogru, bulent, 2013. "Seigniorage Revenue and Inflation Tax: Testing Optimal Seigniorage Theory for Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 47885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & Juan Francisco Martinez Sepulveda, 2012. "Liquidity effects on asset prices, financial stability and economic resilience," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 916, Society for Economic Dynamics.